The Art Program curates five Artspaces across three floors of the Hospital. These Artspaces are situated in the busy corridors of the Hospital and are transformed every three months with a rotating exhibition program.
- A Little Piece of Me, Andrew Christie with families from Palliative Care teams
- Photo Postal Pal Project, Members of the ChIPS Program (Chronic Illness Peer Support)
- Be Not Afraid of My Body, Kate Disher-Quill in collaboration SuCCEED (the Supporting Children with Complex Feeding Difficulties Study Group)
- Light as a Feather, Angela Robertson-Buchanan
- And the Birds Sang, Kelcie Bryant-Duguid
- Bird’s Eye View of Our Rivers, Professor Richard Kingsford
Featured image: Birds and banksias no.8, Kelcie Bryant-Duguid